Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is a State Agrarian University situated in the Hyderabad city of Indian State Telangana. The College was established on June 12, 1964, by Late Shri Bahadur Lal Shashtri (then, Prime Cleric of India) with an aim to provide odds for the citizens of the public and the country for education in the field of agriculture in its broad sense and to promote inspection, field and delay programs in farming and allied disciplines.
It offers various UG, PG, Ph.D., and Polytechnic courses in watercourses like Agrarian Sciences, Export and Home Science, etc. since participated.
For more information click here-UG, PG, Ph.D.
June 12, 1964
Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR)
Over 1,000 books
2800+ Online journals
17 (Boys Hostel)
9 (Girls Hostel)
How to Reach
2.9 km from Imliban Bus Stand
8 km from Jubilee Bus Stand
6.7 km from Begumpet Airport
ANGRAU Courses and Admission 2019
Below ANGRAU Admission 2019, the college offers B.Tech and B.Sc. Agendas in brooks like Agricultural Sciences, Manufacturing, Food Technology, and Community Discipline at the UG level while M.Sc., MBA (Agroindustry Management), and M.Tech agendas in various specialties at the PG level. The college also bids University and Ph.D. courses in normal urgings at the Ph.D. level.
For more information then click here-ANGRAU COURSES
- ANGRAU Undergraduate Admission:
The fee to the B.Tech / B.Sc program is on the basis of marks acquired by the applicant in 10+2 (Science Stream). Selection to the program is founded on the candidate’s dull in EAMCET (Telangana’s Engineering, Farming, and Medical Mutual Entry Test) prepared by the Govt. of Telangana.
For more information regarding Undergraduate Admission
- ANGRAU Postgraduate Admission:
The University offers eighteen specializations in the M.Sc program, three specializations in the M.Tech program, and an MBA in Agribusiness Management at the Postgraduate level. Applying a candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant punishment with more than 50% of shared marks in the traditional system (40% for SC/ST candidates). The assortment is made on the basis of the Entrance exam conducted by the University. Final selection to the program is made after analyzing candidates moot performance, group conversation, and personal interview
For more information about Post graduation admission
ANGRAU offers the Ph.D. course in fifteen specializations at the Doctorate level. Candidates applying for these courses must hold a Master’s degree from a recognized Institution/University. Selection of the agendas will be on the basis of the In print test followed by a Personal Interview.
- ANGRAU Polytechnic Admission
The university also offers some diploma courses after the due completion of the 10th with varied eligibility standards in four specializations such as Diploma in Agriculture, Farmed Manufacturing, Cultivation (Organic Farming), and Agriculture (Seed Technology).
- Hostel: The University provides with 17 Boy’s hostel, 9 Girl’s hostel, 1 separate hostel for International students and 3 Guest Houses.
- Computer Center: The University Computer Center established in 1982 is equipped with modern PCs running various Operating Systems and connectivity between 7 zonal head office through LAN.
- Central Library: Library is built on a floor area of 4645 sq meters with a balcony capacity of 200 Readers. An archive of over 2,00,000 Books, 125 University Investigation Journal, Payment of 500 National & Global Periodicals is housed at the library.
- Auditorium: Built on an area of 5000 sq meters has a housing capacity of 1000 delegates.