ANM Nursing Colleges offering the course concedes understudies dependent on execution in a pertinent passageway test followed by a series of PI (Personal Interview), wherein general bent for the course is tried. The confirmation process, for the most part, fluctuates across schools. The last admission to the ANM course relies upon the up-and-comer’s score in the selection test and PI.
ANM Nursing Eligibility:-
- Fruitful fulfillment of the 10+2th passes with recognized educational Board.
- A base total score of 45% (40% for SC/ST applicants) at the 10+2 level
- Applicants must have science subjects in their 10+2 instruction
Without Entrance Exam Direct Admission Call:9650073658
Listed Top Nursing Entrance Exams:-
- PGIMER Nursing
- AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam
- BHU Nursing Entrance Exam
- Indian Army Nursing & GNM
- NEIGRIHMS Nursing
- JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam
Salary Packages (How much salary you will get?):-
In India, the average salary of a fresher nurse is around Rs.2.5 to 3.5 lacs annually. Highly experienced nurses can earn between Rs.7.5 to 8.5 lacs annually.