BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
BHMS-Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate degree course in the homeopathic system. This degree is given after the completion of 5.5 years hypothetical program containing the 4 and 1/2 year academic conference and a one-year internship program with live practical. The undergraduate program in the homeopathic system can be pursued through BHMS distance education.
- Introduction to herbology
- Fundamentals of Ayurvedic plant healing
- Healing through nutritional therapies
- Essential principles of homeopathy
- Mind and body healing techniques
- Introduction to alternative medicine
- History of holistic health
- Immunology and immune system disorders
- Introduction to traditional Chinese medicine
- Health, wellness, and longevity
Eligibility & Admission Criteria:-
The basic requirement for eligibility to get the admission to BHMS Distance Education program is qualifying the 10+2 examination with 50% marks. Some states conduct the entrance examinations along with the MBBS and BDS test.
The selection of the candidate is based on the final merit as the sum of the total numbers obtained in the qualifying examination in the 12th and the number scored in the entrance examinations.
- Diploma in Electro-Homeopathy
- Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Post Graduate Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Master of Doctor in Homeopathy
- Doctor of Medicine (Homeopathic)
- Homeopathic pharmacy
- Skin specialist
- Infertility and sex specialist