CT University is providing me a vast knowledge about my stream. This university is a good place for learning with practical knowledge side by side. The combination of theory and practical is of great advantage. I am learning not just from the books or notes but from my practical exposure as well
HOW TO APPLY
M.Phil / PhD Admission
Application form can be obtained and submitted using one of the following options:
- The application form can be downloaded from here or the applicant can buy the prospectus 2019 from the university campus after paying cash at accounts department.
- The application fee (Non Refundable) for CTPET June 2019 is Rs. 1000/ (one thousand only).
- The payment mode for submitting the application fee can be through RTGS/NEFT/Demand Draft. Account details of the University are:
Account Name and Number: CT University (50100144874943)
Bank and Branch Name: HDFC Bank Ltd, Mullanpur Dakha, Ludhiana.
RTGS/NEFT IFSC: HDFC0001319.
- The duly filled form specifying the program applied for e.g. PhD Computer Science on the backside of the sealed envelope is required to be submitted at the CT University campus OR by hand/ post mentioning the program applied at the backside of the envelope to the mailing address:
Ferozepur Road, Sidhwan Khurd, Ludhiana-142024.
- Scanned copy of the duly filled form along with the fee payment receipt (Snapshot of payment made) can also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the applicant should mention the program name in the mail subject e.g. PhD English and also before scanning the application form applicant should mention the transaction ID on the application form.
- Applicants will be required to submit the original filled form along with the fee payment receipt before appearing for the entrance exam at the examination centre.
- For any necessary information, applicant may email to: email@example.com
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Applicant should mention the valid mail id and mobile number as all future communication including the issue of hall ticket will be through email only.
Master’s degree from any recognized university / other qualification in a relevant discipline. Minimum qualifying marks at the post-graduation level are 55% (marks can be allowed for 5% discount, 55% to 50% or equivalent grade, SC / ST / OBC related people (non-creamy layer) / Individual-related and other categories.
Candidates should pass PG or equivalent examination from a recognized State / Private / Deemed or Central University with at least 55% of marks (45% to 50% for reserved category candidates). admission open M.Phil university.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Regarding for Admission Call: 09650073658