DU admission 2023 for all UG programs has started through the Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) portal. Candidates who appeared for the CUET examination are required to register online on the DU CSAS portal at ugadmission.uod.ac.in. Delhi University will soon release the CSAS 2023 schedule for filling the preferences for programs and colleges on the official admission portal – admission.uod.ac.in. DU PG admission 2023 will begin by the last week of June 2023. CUET PG 2023 exam dates have been revised, the exam will be held till June 17, 2023. Also, NCWEB admission 2023 is open for UG programs. Interested candidates can apply on the official website – ncwebadmission.uod.ac.in. Furthermore, DU SOL admission 2023 for UG and PG programs has started and the last date to apply is August 31, 2023. Registrations for DU SOL admission 2023-24.
- 19 June, 2023 : DU Admission 2023: B.Tech Admission to be based on JEE Main Scores; Check Details Here
- 18 June, 2023 : DU to Organise Webinars on Admission 2023 from June 19; Check Details Here
- 16 June, 2023 : DU Plans To Redesign B.A. Economics Course To Drop ‘Economics of Discrimination’; Check Details Here
- 15 June, 2023 : DU Approves New Rules for Ph.D. Courses; At Least 2 Papers to be Published in ‘Credible’ Journals: Check Details Here
- 14 June, 2023 : DU NCWEB UG Courses Admission 2023 Open; Check Details Here
Delhi University or DU, formally known as the University of Delhi, is a public central university located in Delhi, India. Established in 1922, Delhi University is recognised as an “Institute of Excellence” by the UGC and accredited by the NAAC with an ‘A+’ grade. DU has been ranked by national and International organisations under various categories. Delhi University ranks 22nd for the overall category and 11th under the university category in NIRF Ranking 2023. Internationally, DU ranks 521 – 530 under the ‘University’ category by the QS Global Rankings 2023-24. Delhi University comprises four campuses namely, North-South Campus, West Campus, and East Campus. Currently, Delhi University has 91 affiliated colleges, 86 Departments, and 16 faculties spread across various parts of Delhi.