The Dr Y.S.R. Horticultural University Distance Education Venkataramannagudem was established by the govt. of Andhra Pradesh through G.O.Ms.No.134 dated 26-06-2007 at Venkataramannagudem, close to Tadepalligudem in West Godavari District. it’s the second husbandry University within the country. Andhra Pradesh is the leader within the production of mango, oil palm, chillies, turmeric, sweet orange, papaya and second largest producer of total fruits and spices richly deserve husbandry University to extend the productivity, sustaining the productivity and exploitation of gardening within the State.
The Board of Management of the university was official on the sixteenth Gregorian calendar month, 2008 and also the initial Vice-Chancellor was appointed on 26-02-2008. The Dr.Y.S.R Husbandry University started functioning severally from 10-05-2008 at its headquarters at Venkataramannagudem.
- UG Education
- PG Education
- Diploma Education
- Academic Schedules
- Educational Regulations
- Instructional Council
- Hands-on Training
- Job Opportunities
- PG Research
- Collaborative Education
- Application for Admission into M.Sc. (Hort.) Course-2015-16
- Application for Admission into M.Sc. (Hort.) Course-2015-16 (Out of State)
- Application for Admission into PhD (Hort.) Course-2015-16
- Expression of Interest (EOI) for Establishment of Private Horticultural Polytechnics
- Quotation for Housekeeping Service Contract
- HORTICET-2015 Notification & Application Form
- Bid Document for Supply and Erection of Palmyrah Processing Plant on Turnkey Basis
- Diploma in Horticulture Admission Notification & Application Form
There is a good potential of jobs for the graduates and postgraduates in Horticulture in the A.P. Horticultural University, Government organizations, Industry and in Banks as Scientists, Consultants, Technical Officers etc.
A.P. University admitted Horticulture during the year of 2007 , in other words the graduates are expected to come out with degrees in 2011 onwards by which time there is sufficient scope for Campus selections.
Contact Number: +91-96500-73658