Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore, is a Self-directed Business School and it the whole thing under the rules of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India. It offers many advanced and Doctoral Programs in Management. Admission for all courses done on the basis of National Level entrance exams like CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ NET. IIM Bangalore to a behavior entry test for doctoral programs. For NRI student’s organization accepts GMAT Scores.
For more detail click here-Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore
IIM Bangalore Highlights
|University Type||Central University|
|Campus Area||100 acres|
|IIM Bangalore Address||Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore – 560076, Karnataka, India|
IIM Bangalore has a huge network of partner B-Schools for student conversation agendas. Following organizations are-
- Australian School of Business, Australia
- Queen’s School of Business, Queen’s University, Canada
- European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany
- University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Asian Institute of Management, Philippines
- University of Wales, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Booth School of Business, University of Chicago, United States
IIM Bangalore Courses and Admission 2019
IIMB offers two years full-time Post-Graduate Package in Management (PGP), Post Graduate Public Policy and Management and Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP) and Post Graduate Program in Initiative Management (PGPEM). Selection for theses PGP sequence is done on the basis of CAT/ GMAT, for EPGP through GMAT/ GRE Scores and for PGPEM admission based on CAT Exam.
For more detail click here-PGPEM admission based on CAT Exam.
IIM Bangalore Ph.D. Admission 2019
IIM Bangalore delivers Doctoral and Fellowship programs in Decision Sciences, Economics & Social Sciences, Finance & Accounting, Information System, Advertising, Public Policy, Strategy, Production & Operations Management, and Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management. Admission to these courses is based on GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ NET or IIMB also conducts its own entrance test.
Click for more information –admission in Ph. D
- Common Admission Test is a National Level Exam conducted by one of the IIMs on a rotational basis. CAT 2019 is led by IIM Lucknow. It is a computer-based standardized test held annually for a fee to many courses under Management departments like MBA and PG Diploma in Management, minimum eligibility for CAT is graduation. All Eligible aspirants can apply online, Before the CAT Registration candidate begins to fill CAT Request Form filling begins, he has to register himself at the official website of CAT. After the Exam, IIM Bangalore will Announcement the CAT Cut off for a fee.
- Graduate Running Admission Test is a National Level exam which is conducted by GMAC. It is an online entrance exam for postgraduate level management courses, minimum eligibility for GMAT is graduation. GMAT Registration is an online procedure. Candidate can apply through the official website.
- Graduate Greatest Examination is an internationally standardized test that is required for admission to most of the graduate schools in the United States of America. It is also putative by some of the most popular Graduate and Business schools in various republics of the world. GRE is conducted multiple times in a year as an online test and also in offline mode. GRE Registering can be completed online finished the official website.
- For more information click here-Common Admission Test is a National Level Exam conducted by one of the IIMs on a rotational basis
IIM Bangalore Placements 2019
The assignments reaffirm IIM Bangalore’s status as one of the two or three pre-eminent B-Schools in India. There is a distinguished and special Training & Placement Cell which contracts in all kinds of internship programs, seminars, and workshops related to the introductory sessions or drills for the placement assistance of the students. The Placements session the year 2019 has got over with 100% Placement Track Greatest in 2 days with 411 students got 488 offers from many elite and supposed recruiters. Below are some assignment stats for past years
|IIM Bangalore Placement Year||Number of Placement Offer||Number of students participating in Placement|
IIM Bangalore Events
Students Celebration on the Republic Day 2019
The students at IIM Bangalore celebrated the Republic Day with full enthusiasm and patriotism. Preliminary with the National Flag hoisting ceremony by the Director of IIMB, Prof. G. Raghuram followed by the patriotic songs sung by the students and IIMB staff members, Play performance by the scholars added with a speech by the manager at the end of the time.
IIM Bangalore Ranking
IIM Bangalore Scholarships
- There are a great number of grants being awarded to the students of the institute based on sure standards. The various scholarships are:
- Aditya Birla Scholarship
- Uday Nayak Scholarship
- T Thomas Scholarship
- OBJETS Scholarship
- Rajesh Kaushik Memorial Scholarship
- Society General Global Solution Centre India Studentship
- Community Service Award
- Ocwen Scholarship for Competence in Academics and Research (OSCAR)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions – B’izard Scholarship