Indian Institute Of Management Kozhikode is also known as IIM Kozhikode. It is located in Kozhikode, Kerala. It is fifth in the admired IIM family to be established after IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, IIM Bangalore, and IIM Lucknow. It was well-known by the Rule of India in collaboration with the state government of Kerala. It is an autonomous institute.
IIM Kozhikode offers PG Diploma, Policymaking and communion programs in the management stream. Fees at IIM Kozhikode to these courses are conducted every year.
The organization gives equal weight to practical requests and academic unity. It aspires to integrate concepts with values and applications, thereby nurturing capable, reliable, fair-minded and caring individuals who will contribute towards the development of groups. The vision of IIM Kozhikode is to create a futuristic and unique space of global linkage in order to nurture the finest management thinkers in the pursuit of emergent informally responsible, ecologically friendly and innovative doctors, educators and leaders.
IIM Kozhikode Highlights
IIM Kozhikode Courses
The organization offers graduate programs in organization namely PGP, EPGP, FPM, MDP, FDP, etc.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Programme in Management) It is a two-year full-time course in Management. Eligibility– The applicant needs to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized campus. Admission to this course is done through the score.
- EPGP (Executive Post Graduate Programme) Eligibility– The candidate is required to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Admission to this course is based on EMAT Exam and personal interview conducted by the institute.
- FPM (Fellowship Programme in Management) Eligibility– The candidate is required to have a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. Selection for FPM program is based on the previous academic and CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, or UGC / CSIR JRF exam (As per the area of specialization).
Other programs include-for more information click on CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, or UGC / CSIR JRF
- MDP (Management Development Programme)
- FDP (Faculty Development Programme)
IIM Kozhikode Placements
The batch of 2018 (PGP program) presented a successful placement record. 382 students participated in the placement process. 178 recruiters visited the campus out of which 78 were new recruiters. For 2017, 112 recruiters have stayed the campus. There was a 59% increase in the recruiters. The average salary for the top 5% 32.3 LPA, top 10% was 27.8, top 25% was 23.8 LPA, top 50% was 21 LPA, and for top 75% was 18.8 LPA. Top recruiters included HSBC, Citibank, Kohler, HDFC Bank, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Samsung, Pidilite, Wipro, Vodafone, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Reliance, Standard Chartered, Deloitte, Indian Oil, Philips, Shopclues, Microsoft, Mahindra Rise, etc.
Placement Statistics for PGP (Batch of 2018)
|Highest International CTC||52.1 LPA|
|Highest Domestic CTC||38.5 LPA|
|Mean CTC||17.8 LPA|
|Median CTC||16 LPA|
Domain-wise Figures for PGP (Batch of 2018)
|Domain||Highest CTC||Average CTC |
IT and Analytics
Sales and Marketing
Strategy and Operations
IIM Kozhikode International Exchange
IIM Kozhikode offers a student conversation program with following institutes-
- European Commercial School, Germany
- Copenhagen Business School
- Jonkoping International Business School
- Leipzig Alumni School of Management
- Leeds University Business School
- University of Queensland
IIM Kozhikode Student Clubs
- K-Martinez – The Movie Club
- Atharva- The Quizzing Club
- Theatrix- The Dramatics Club
- K-Dio – The On-Campus Radio Club
- ProLitCult- The Literary Club
- Footvibes- The Dance Club